12oz V2 Fuel Tank w/Mount
- Available in five sizes 8 fluid ounces, 12 fluid ounces, 16 fluid ounces, 20 fluid ounces, and 32 fluid ounces.
- Crystal Clear allowing quick visual checks of any possible pollutants in your fuel tank.
- Lightest weight commercially available R/C fuel tank on the market. Many cases less than half the weight of the competition. We actually tell you how much these weigh!
- Redundant Dual Static O-ring seals to assure a leak proof and maintenance free fuel system.
- Injection molded glass filled nylon manifold design for lightweight and extreme durability
- All fittings have barbs molded on to assure trouble free fuel line connections.
- Three line configuration allowing a dedicated and completely filtered fuel supply line directly to the carb.
- Incredibly resilient and truly seamless tank body with a threaded on closure
- No rubber stopper to crack, leak, or split your tank apart.
Fourtitude R/C ARF fuel tanks include: A high quality double sided hook and loop mounting strap and precut to shape foam mounting pad. Everything you need to get flying ASAP!
These crystal clear plastic tanks are square shaped which makes mounting into your aircraft very simple. The clunk line is 1/8” ID Gas and Oil vinyl tubing along with nitrile o-rings that are resistant to fuel with up to 10% Ethanol.
12 ounce (354 ML) - Length 6 3/4" ” x Width 2 3/16"” x Height 2 3/16” (171.5 x 55.5 x 55.5 mm) - Weight 1.4 ounces
All of our customers have been requesting a tank that will squeeze into a 20cc size aircraft and also work well in the 30cc size aircraft when slightly lower flight times are acceptable vs. our 16oz option. Well we have been listening and here is the answer! Average flight time with a DA35 is 12 minutes.