AVISTAR ELITE .46 RTF
Available in RTF and ARF versions, the Avistar Elite is the perfect choice for progressing from basic training to aerobatics using one plane and a flight instructor’s assistance. Its high wing mounting and tricycle landing gear boost your confidence by adding stability and easy ground handling. The semi-symmetrical airfoil offers greater maneuverability as soon as you’re ready.
GPMA1605 — RTF
Wingspan: 62.5 in (1590 mm)
Wing Area: 672 in² (43.3 dm²)
Weight: 6.5 lb (2950 g)
Wing Loading: 22 oz/ft² (67 g/dm²)
Length: 55 in (1395 mm)
Included Tactic TTX600 6-channel 2.4GHz radio features:
- Dual rates on elevator, ailerons and rudder.
- Digital trims and servo reversing.
- Wireless trainer system.
- Adjustable stick lengths.
- Power LED and low-voltage alarm.
Powered by an O.S. 46AX II engine!
- Lightweight and low maintenance.
- Power Box muffler significantly reduces exhaust noise without compromising power.
- Glow plug also included.