Pilot RC - 35% 103" Extra 330LX 100-120cc Print YELLOW
Our NEW Extra 330LX brings all the goodies that you our clients have been asking for!
Main changes include a shorter wingspan with large ailerons allowing for amazingly fast roll rates and fully integrated Carbon design in the fuselage.
Check out the pics and be amazed at just what we have done to make this model even lighter while actually adding strength to the entire structure.
|Model:||Extra 330Lx – 35%|
|Wing area:||2,156 “² (13,910 cm²)|
- Pilot-RC’s first Carbon Integrated design, carbon everywhere!! Very strong yet light weight design, specially developed for precision acrobatic and 3D flying
- Shorter wingspan with reshaped and bigger ailerons and elevators. Completely new rudder.
- Choose between a fully printed cover design, or classic Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) covering
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Internally mounted cowling – so no external screws exposed
- Exhaust tunnel pre-installed in fuselage for easy canister installation
- Removable rudder (as well as removable wings and stabs)
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Push-Pull system for Rudder servos
- Crash kit: FREE laser cut repair wood for any Pilot-RC plane, just pay shipping
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pre-prepared pull-pull wires and pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner
Motor: 80-120cc or equivalent electric
Servos: 7-8 high torque (minimum 20kg) plus throttle // Uses x2 per aileron, x1 per elevator and x1 or x2 on rudder
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.