32oz V2 Fuel Tank w/Mount
- Available in five sizes 8 fluid ounces, 12 fluid ounces, 16 fluid ounces, 20 fluid ounces, and 32 fluid ounces.
- Crystal Clear allowing quick visual checks of any possible pollutants in your fuel tank.
- Lightest weight commercially available R/C fuel tank on the market. Many cases less than half the weight of the competition. We actually tell you how much these weigh!
- Redundant Dual Static O-ring seals to assure a leak proof and maintenance free fuel system.
- Injection molded glass filled nylon manifold design for lightweight and extreme durability
- All fittings have barbs molded on to assure trouble free fuel line connections.
- Three line configuration allowing a dedicated and completely filtered fuel supply line directly to the carb.
- Incredibly resilient and truly seamless tank body with a threaded on closure
- No rubber stopper to crack, leak, or split your tank apart.
Fourtitude R/C ARF fuel tanks include: A high quality double sided hook and loop mounting strap and precut to shape foam mounting pad. Everything you need to get flying ASAP!
These crystal clear plastic tanks are square shaped which makes mounting into your aircraft very simple. The clunk line is 1/8” ID Gas and Oil vinyl tubing along with nitrile o-rings that are resistant to fuel with up to 10% Ethanol.
32 ounce (946 ML) - Length 8 7/8” x Width 3” x Height 3” ( 225.5 x 76 x 76 mm) - Weight 2 ounces
Compact size allows these to be used in 60cc airplanes but have a large enough capacity for up to 120cc airplanes. Average flight time with a DA120 is 11 minutes.
These can also be used together if 64 oz's is needed. Use part #FORA1005 Tee Fittings 1/8" to plumb them together. Tee each vent line, fill line, and clunk line to each other. Then plumb your lines to the normal locations as if they were off a single tank. If you are using a dual carb engine such as a DA200, then you do not have to tee the clunks. Use one clunk line for each carb. The vent and fill fittings keep the tanks fuel level even during flight. Note this is the only approved method of plumbing two 32oz tanks to work in unison. If you plumb them any other method it will damage the tanks. Yes we have tested this and it works perfectly. In fact Andrew Jesky won the 2011 and 2015 Tucson Aerobatic Shootout using this very setup.