31% 92" Extra330LX 50-60cc - Color07
Pilot-Rc Extra’s are known for flying great, regardless of the version. This new almost entirely carbon reinforced version takes the design further than ever before. Strong, light and more rigid than ever before, this alone makes this plane a winner, but add the design tweaks and it becomes a showstopper!
|Model:||Extra 330Lx – 31%|
|Wing area:||1,440 “² (9,290 cm²)|
- NEW! Full Carbon reinforced fuselage and wing using carbon laminated wood and carbon stringers.
- NEW! No screw canopy. Quick release with new security latch design.
- Newly designed and developed 330Lx. Re-designed from the ground up.
- Faster rolls and more agile all over than ever before.
- Strong yet light weight design, specially developed for precision acrobatic and 3D flying
- Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) covering
- Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
- Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
- Internally mounted cowling – so no visible external screws exposed (two exposed screws underneath for easy mounting)
- Exhaust tunnel pre-installed in fuselage. Comes blocked off from the factory, simply remove for easy canister installation
- Removable rudder (as well as removable wings and stabs)
- Laser engraved motor mounting position
- Rudder servo installed in rear of fuselage for direct control with pushrod, not pull-pull.
*Due to carbon construction, this kit does not offer Free replacement wood
- Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fibre main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
- Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
- Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
- Wheels, axels and wheel pants
- Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
- Matching carbon spinner
Motor: 60-70cc or equivalent electric
Servos: 5 high torque (minimum 20kg) plus throttle // Uses x1 per aileron, x1 per elevator and x1 on rudder
Also requires all the usual accessories such as transmitter, receiver, propeller, batteries, powerbox, extension leads and possibly other small accessories.
PILOT-RC RECOMMENDED HARDWARE:
- Servos: Pilot-Rc
- Servo arms: Pilot-Rc 1,6″ Aluminium arms (included with Pilot-Rc servos)
|Engine Size Range (cc)||50 - 76 cc|