180 CFX BNF Basic
- Optimized servo geometry for flawless control
- AS3X® technology with piro-compensation
- Reliable Castle Creations Talon 15 ESC
- Rigid carbon fiber side frames deliver a solid structure
- Integrated bearing block servo mounts
- Digital high-speed Spektrum™ nanolite rotary servos for long-lasting precision
- Spektrum™ DSMX® AR6335 nanolite receiver with AS3X flybarless technology
- Powerful, 5800Kv brushless outrunner motor
- High-output 450mAh 3S 11.1V 30C Li-Po flight battery (included)
- Efficient torque-tube drive tail with ball-bearing support
- Aluminum tail boom and one-piece tail case design
- Requires a 6+ channel transmitter with Spektrum DSM2®/DSMX® technology and a suitable Li-Po battery charger - both sold separately
From the masters of micro-heli innovation is a 3D machine that breaks all the rules of performance. That’s because the Blade® 180 CFX packs everything you’d expect from a 700-size, pro-class electric heli into a ballistic machine you can 3D just about anywhere. Digital, rotary servos are mounted inside carbon fiber frames with optimized servo geometry. Our Spektrum™ AS3X® flybarless system now includes piro-compensation to offer control that’s kinetic in every orientation. Because performance is nothing without power, a high-speed outrunner, Castle ESC and 3S Li-Po battery deliver incredible authority to both the flybarless head and torque-tube driven tail rotor.
Never has a micro-class heli been made so capable. Never before has it been this easy to get a high-performance 3D heli.
Optimized Servo Geometry
Optimized servo geometry virtually eliminates mechanical inefficiency by keeping swashplate links near vertical throughout their range of motion. The result is a flawless cyclic and collective response that feels almost telekinetic.
AS3X® Technology with Piro-Compensation
The Blade® 180 CFX heli utilizes Horizon Hobby’s innovative AS3X® flybarless technology that now features advanced piro-compensation for unrivaled performance in a helicopter of this size.
Castle Creations ESC
The reliability of a Castle Creations Talon 15 speed control assures great performance for even hard-core 3D flying plus pilots will enjoy the convenience of having motor timing and optimal governor settings pre-programmed.
Rigid Carbon Fiber Frame
The carbon fiber side frames sandwich aluminum bearing and mounting bocks for a structure that is as durable as it is integral to precision control.
The Spektrum™ AR6335 6-channel receiver features AS3X flybarless technology built-in to deliver high-speed stability and precision that’s compatible with your favorite programmable aircraft transmitter with Spektrum DSMX® technology.
Nanolite Rotary Servos
The all-new Spektrum rotary servos feature conventional rotary movement and digital precision with a response speed to meet the demanding workload of flybarless mechanics.
Brushless Outrunner Motor
The high-torque outrunner motor installed offers pro-level power and a 5800Kv output for aerobatic performance that doesn’t lag behind.
3S Li-Po Power
The included high-output E-flite® 450mAh 3S 11.1V 30C Li-Po battery offers the performance hard-core 3D pilots demand.
Torque-Tube Drive Tail
The torque-tube drive tail system features ball-bearing support inside an aluminum boom that connects at the tail rotor to a strong one-piece tail case.
You will need...
6+ channel DSM2® or DSMX® compatible transmitter
Charger for the flight battery
Main Rotor Diameter: 14.17 in (360mm)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 3.56 in (90.5mm)
Gross Weight: 6.70 oz (190 g)
Length: 13.39 in (340mm)
Motor Size: Brushless Out-Runner, 5800Kv
Kit/ARF/RTF: BNF Basic
Rotor Blade Length: Main: 6.06 in (154mm) Tail: 1.26 in (32mm)
Experience Level: Advanced
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
- Torque Tube (2): 180 CFXCAD $10.99
- Vertical Fin: 180 CFXCAD $9.99
- Option Canopy: 180 CFXCAD $19.59
- Feathering Spindle Set: 180 CFXCAD $11.59
- Main Blades: 180 CFXCAD $13.59
- Main Gear: 180 CFXCAD $10.59
- Torque Tube Gear: 180 CFXCAD $7.99
- Front Tail Boom Case: 180 CFXCAD $17.59
- Tail Pitch Bellcrank: 180 CFXCAD $13.59
- Boom Support Set: 180 CFXCAD $7.99
- Tail Boom (2): 180 CFXCAD $16.99
- Landing Gear: 180 CFXCAD $9.99
- 450mAh 3S 11.1V 30C LiPo, 18AWG JSTCAD $34.59
- Nanolite High Speed Heli ServoCAD $25.99
- 7.6g Sub-Micro Digital Tail Servo JSTCAD $27.99
- 6 Channel AS3X Nanolite ReceiverCAD $68.99