- Official 1977 Toyota FJ45 body. Two body colors to choose from
- Satin silver front/rear bumpers and mirrors
- Scale 1.55 black wheels with soft compound off-road tires
- 2-piece LED light set
- Chassis-mounted steering (CMS) servo
- 2.4GHz XP transmitter and receiver
- Water-resistant Reedy Power speed control with high-current T-plug connector
- Reedy brushed 380 motor
- 850mAh Li-Ion 7.4V 2-cell battery and charger
- Spring-loaded heavy-duty servo saver
- Metal front CVA and rear solid axle shafts with 12mm hex adapters
- Metal 4-link front and rear suspension
- Fully adjustable threaded fluid-filled shocks
- 13.98:1 ratio 3-gear transmission with integrated motor mount
- Plastic low-friction slider-type drive shafts
- 16-piece metal-shield ball bearing set
- Black anodized aluminum battery/radio tray with hook-and-loop hold-down strap
Needed To Complete
- Nothing! Everything you need is included in the box.
TThe CR12 Trail Series Scale 4x4 truck may be small in size, but it's packed full of features. This rig comes Ready-To-Run with Reedy Power electronics and meets S.O.R.R.C.A. class 1 and 2 rules right out of the box. No need to prep or build your rig; just charge it and you're ready to hit the trails!
Designed not only for scale looks with realistic wheels, tires and 1977 Toyota FJ45 body, the CR12 is built for performance as well. The steel ladder frame chassis provides the perfect backbone for this rugged little rig. The 4-link suspension, threaded shocks, and soft rubber tires give the grip and performance needed to climb over the roughest terrain. Transferring power to the rocks is a compact 3-gear transmission, plastic low-friction slider-type drive shafts, front steel CVA axles, and metal shield ball bearings throughout.
Get ready to hit the trails with the CR12 scale 4x4 truck!